Tuesday, February 28, 2012

To all my Friends ( and foes)



To all my friends (and foes): I Love all people! I do have liberal friends I really do, In fact I was a liberal before I grew up. I know that probably sounds arrogant, but I have a simple but rigid litmus test for anyone I vote for. They MUST be Anti-Abortion, Pro Family, Anti Drug, and Pro Hetrosexual Marriage. I won't make any exceptions period. I won't even vote for such a person running unopposed, I will write in someone else or not vote. I believe abortion is Murder, I believe the Anti-Christ will be a homosexual and professing atheist (Daniel 11:37) and I believe homosexuality to be a sin denoting a mental degeneation to a reprobate mind which eventually makes one unable to make reasoned decisions Romans chapter 1. Since very few liberals, if any, would agree on those issues and my absolutely dogmatic belief in the Absolute Truth of the Bible and the Omnipotence of Jesus as Creator of the Universe, I am aligned enexorably with the Conservative flank. I am also a fiscal Conservative after watching the erosion of the American Dream, dumbing down of America's Educational system, and general decline in ethics and morals, all of which I see as fully tied to liberal bias in the media and court system and government in general. If my posts offend you, be assured I still love and pray for those who disagree, but I will never compromise on what the Bible is clear on. Not even under threat of life. That is who "I" am. I can't compromise myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment