Saturday, August 12, 2017

All Racism denotes a lack of Intelligence and Education


      White supremacy is stupid, it is of course racist, and it denotes an education via Fascist Propaganda as opposed to Historical Correctness. Black Lives Matter likewise is based on Leftist Propaganda and requires a certain ignorance of Historical Fact. Both sides are angry, unhappy, people with a certain lack of Christian Love in their miserable lives. You cannot call yourself a Christian and be racist. It won’t work.
      I have never understood, as a white man, what fuels White Supremacy. I have never once felt superior to any fellow man even where he or she is clearly confused by a false religion, a cult, or a racist ideology. If they are involved in false teaching or a cult, I simply feel sorry for them. I don’t hate any group of people no matter how badly I may hate their foolish and destructive behavior. I simply realize they can’t possibly have Jesus leading their lives to be involved it racist behavior.
      Going to Church or belonging to a Denomination, or a Cult, never makes you a Christian. Only a personal relationship with your Lord and Savior Jesus Christ can do that, and no other Religion can give you the Peace and Joy and Security that having Jesus as you Friend and Brother can do. Buddhists can feel good but that is not joy. Hindus can know a lot of false gods and idols but none have Salvation Power. Muslims don’t even know that Allah doesn’t exist, they are perhaps the most hopeless of all lost souls. They have neither a peaceful religion or sound theology to fall back on, and if they really read and believe the Evil Koran they become radicalized terrorists by nature. Only Christians have a Savior, Absolute truth, and Joy on their side. Only they have the Power of The Holy Spirit and the Wisdom of the Creator. Only they have true Peace.
      I as a white man of course have no idea or comprehension of what it feels like to grow up and live like a black man or woman. Black men however have no direct knowledge of what I, as a white man, am thinking. I have never owned a slave or wanted to. I have picked very little cotton, but neither have the vast majority of black men. I have never entertained a racist thought. A Black man can’t look at me and know that, but I know it, and it is a principal I have lived by. I am sure and know personally many blacks of the same character. What precious time we waste by not sharing our knowledge of racial peace with the masses.
      I honestly feel that most people in the Charlottesville Protests today have no understanding of how easy it is for different races to get along. We all need to help them with that understanding. The Place to Start is Jesus. There is no Racial Bigotry in the Christian Church Body. Not the actual Body, and we need to get the tares who do exhibit bigotry in any form out of our fellowship until they wise up.

No comments:

Post a Comment