Sunday, July 15, 2018

Roar Like a Warrior or Quack like a Liberal

      I have a friend in my home town who will tell you over and over he is not a Democrat. It just shows how little he knows about himself. Yes he is a caring individual, but care as he might; he never stands up for anything and makes a difference. He is part of the problem, never the solution. He quacks like a lonely Duck, repeating the same old, stale, Leftist Propaganda lines he Quacked in his Democrat days. 
      Just saying you are not a Democrat, may make you feel more responsible, but it won't win the War the Left is waging against America. Battle Lines have been drawn and we all have to take a Stand or become slaves to the Leftist Lies. We have to arm people like my Friend with the Truth. He will never find Truth on CNN or MSNBC, but he is not wise enough yet to trust Fox and I don't blame him much. Fox's way of being "Fair and Balanced" is to put idiots like Juan Williams in the chair of the "Democrat Opinion", repeating the same old Leftist Propaganda lines as MSNBC. Meaning, my friend can still choose his lies over the Truth.
      Although early mornings on Fox and Friends is very good, and one of Donald Trump's favorites, I find a lot better coverage of the News on Fox Business. Oddly our Texas born Lou Dobbs and British born Stewart Varney have a greater love for America than any CNN or MSNBC personality. Neil Cavuto is also good at presenting the Facts. Economists see what Presidential Politics is doing to the Economy faster than Congress or Late Night TV Hosts. They see immediately what is influencing our Country, both negatively and positively.
       So how do I get my friend to listen to reason and value Truth in News Reporting? I simply do not know. He won't read; even when I post an article exposing the lies and presenting the Truth. He ignores it. So I am forced to be patient and lead by example; which he also hates. He won't actually debate, just deny and criticize facts. It is very frustrating and tries my patience daily. Why do I try? I guess I see something in his Christian faith, (baby Christian) that leads to a Hope he will Mature.
       We need Christian Conservative Warriors. We need them desperately in this Age of Media Deception. As Stubborn as my friend is he would make a Worthy Warrior should he ever grow up and start to think. So I plug away with the Truth, hoping some day he'll see it.
      The Book of Jude tells us to "have compassion on some" but "others you have to shock and save by fear". Jude 1:22-23 (KJV) 22  And of some have compassion, making a difference:
23  And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.
      I'll try to the end to maintain compassion for my friend, as obnoxious as he is at times, unknowingly I am sure. Perhaps some day he'll become a fellow Warrior.

No comments:

Post a Comment