Thursday, February 21, 2019

The Theft of America's Soul by Phil Robertson


Next to the Bible I can think of no book more needed and pertinent to Today's America. I had no idea of this man's Love for his fellow man or his dedication to Preach the Gospel of Christ Jesus. I didn't know he shared my passion for Jail Ministry, I had no idea of the many people he had Baptized in ponds and ditches. This booked brightened my Faith in God's Saving abilities and it gave me new Hope for the America I Love. To all my friends: You must read this fine book. To all those in despair no matter what the cause: You must read this book. To all those Christians who have given up on the world: You must read this book. Thank You Phil Robertson for saying exactly what America needs to hear for such a time as this. For Saving some with compassion and for pulling others out of the fire, hating even the garment stained with the sin of this world. Thank you Sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment